How to Change YouTube Banner
If you want to learn how to change YouTube banner and profile image, you have come to the right place.
Navigating through a YouTube account may seem somewhat confusing for first-timers. But I can assure you the steps you need to take are easier than you thought and would only take you less than ten seconds to complete.
Step by Step Guide on How to Change YouTube Banner Image
Before learning How to Change YouTube Banner, make sure that you prepare a replacement that has a dimension of at least 2048 x 1152 pixels with a size of 6 MB or less.
Then, follow these steps:
- Log in on your YouTube account that has the channel which banner image you want to replace.
- Click your profile picture at the upper-right of the page and select the "Your channel" option.
- On your channel, bring your mouse over to the current banner image until you see a camera icon at the upper-right corner of the image and click on it.
- This will bring you to the channel customization page. You can also get here from your channel dashboard or studio and clicking on "Customization" from the left-hand menu (more on that later).
- Under the banner image settings, you can either change or remove the current one. To change the banner image, click on the change button and simply upload the replacement.
- After the new banner image is uploaded, you will be able to adjust and crop the image depending on how you want to show it on different devices. Once you click the done button, the new banner image will show on your channel.
And thats all, now you know How to Change YouTube Banner.
How to Change YouTube Banner - Profile Image
To change the profile image, you will need to undergo similar steps described earlier. But for this section, let's use a different route (through your channel studio) so you can use this whenever you're in the channel's dashboard.
Before you proceed, make sure that your new profile image has a dimension of at least 98 x 98 pixels with a size of 4 MB or less. Check your new profile image too according to the community guidelines.
Then, follow these steps:
- Log in on your YouTube account with the channel which profile image you want to replace.
- Click your account's profile picture at the upper-right corner of the screen and select "YouTube Studio" from the options.
- On your channel dashboard, click on the "Customization" option on the left-hand side menu (you may have to scroll a little bit).
- From here, go to the "Branding" tab under the "Channel customization" heading.
- As you can see, this is the same area where you can change your banner image. To change your profile image, simply click on the "change" link.
- Then, you will be able to adjust and crop the image according to how you want to show it.
- Once you click on the done button, your profile image will be changed — though it may take a few minutes to a few hours before you can see it across your profile.
Use Stackbrowser to Enhance YouTube Experience
All those clicking around and poking through your YouTube account may get a little complicated especially when you have a lot of channels.
Fortunately, there is a tool you can use — the new Stack Browser — that not only would help make your YouTube experience seem better — it would also level up your productivity as well.
For example, if you're dealing with different channels or accounts, you can log in to multiple YouTube accounts or manage different channels at once without having to re-login.
This allows you to see all of them at once, especially that with Stack, you can open their cards side-by-side, and use awesome shortcuts to make the browser an extension of yourself.
All those features aren't only exclusive to YouTube. You can use them with all social media networks and any other types of websites. In fact, as long as you can visit it, you will be able to use all of Stack's features with it.
Try out the new Stackbrowser now and enhance your productivity and experience.