How to Download Twitter Videos
Since you're looking for steps on how to download Twitter videos, you already know that Twitter makes it impossible to download just a single video. However, just because this feature doesn't exist (natively built-in, that is), that doesn't mean that you should give up. So, keep on reading, and you'll learn the easiest way to download just about any Twitter video!
How to Download Twitter Videos on Your Computer or Mobile (Step-by-Step Guide)
We’ll show you how to download Twitter videos in just three simple steps. Go through them once, and you’ll become a pro at sharing videos on Twitter. Here’s all you need to know.
Step #1: Find the Video You’d Like to Download
As you already know, there are tons of videos being uploaded to Twitter every single second. So, feel free to look around your Twitter feed, or perhaps start exploring hashtags (which comes in handy if you’re looking for “reaction” videos).
Know that to download any video from Twitter, there aren’t really any requirements that you should keep in mind. Differently said, your chosen tweet can also contain text, emojis, or other types of content. We’ll show you how to extract its video only.
Step #2: Select ‘Copy Link to Tweet’
Now, you need to copy the URL of the tweet containing the video you’d like to download. There are a couple of ways to do that, so here are the quickest methods available:
- Desktop (Computers): If you’re using a computer, click on the ‘Share’ button of the tweet whose video you want to download. The ‘Share’ button is found in the bottom-right corner. Click on it, and then select ‘Copy Link to Tweet.’
- Mobile (Phones & Tablets): If you’re using a smartphone or tablet, navigate to the tweet containing the video you want to download. Then, tap on the ‘Share’ button, located in the bottom-right corner. And lastly, select ‘Copy Link.’
Step #3: Download the Video (Using a Dedicated Website)
You’ve reached the final step of our guide on how to download Twitter videos! So, to finalize this procedure, you need to use a third-party website. Here are some of your best options right now:
- TWDOWN.net: This is a straightforward "downloader" of Twitter videos. As soon as you paste the URL you've copied previously, you'll see several options. Decide on the video quality you want and download the video. As easy as that.
- SaveTweetVid.com: This option is close to identical to the previously explained one. Once you paste the URL, SaveTweetVid will show you a couple of options in terms of the desired video quality. As you’ll see, this website converts Twitter videos instantaneously.
- SaveFrom.net: Lastly, we have a more comprehensive option that lets you download all kinds of videos from the Web. It works in the same way as previously described options. However, SaveFrom also acts as a Web browser extension, which makes downloading Twitter videos even quicker.
And Thats all, now you know how to How to Download Twitter Videos.
Looking for the Best Twitter Experience? Make Sure to Try Stack Browser!
Lastly, we’d like to introduce you to Stack – a next-generation browser that lets you interact with Twitter (as well as any other website) in a whole new way.
Instead of using traditional tabs, Stack relies on "cards." That's how you can interact with multiple websites simultaneously and without putting in extra effort to switch between tabs. And since Stack's cards work independently, that allows you to log in to multiple Twitter accounts at the same time. Of course, that functionality extends beyond Twitter. You can use several instances of the same website or any Web app (including your favorite social media sites).
That would be all on how to download Twitter videos. For more tips and tricks, make sure to check out Stack’s blog, where you’ll find valuable advice on how to upgrade your productivity online. And of course, don’t forget to try out Stack!