Facebook Messenger for desktop
Facebook messenger for the desktop is a new addition that the company has recently confirmed. Although mobile devices are used more frequently than computers, the latter has managed to occupy an important place in the user's daily life. Office workers witness this, as they spend all day using a computer to get ahead of their tasks.
With the upcoming launch of Facebook's desktop messaging, each user will be able to access messenger without Facebook.
First, download the application to your cell phone
Before downloading the desktop version, you must be logged in to the mobile version. If you don't have Facebook messenger installed on your smartphone yet, you will have to follow these steps:
- Log in from your smartphone.
- Click on the "Not on Facebook?", which will appear in the lower section of the screen.
- Add the mobile contact number and press the "Continue" button.
- Enter the confirmation code that Messenger will send to the phone number you have provided.
- Messenger will be able to read and save your phone contacts.
Second, install the version on your computer
There will be several web pages that will try to provide you with Facebook desktop messaging, the most recommended is that you download the application from the app provider. You will need to follow the steps:
- Enter "Facebook Desktop Messaging" into your browser.
- Select the first or second link.
- Click on download.
- You're done.
4. You're done.
After a pop-up window appears showing the completion of the program installation, just click the "Start" button.
Make it more comfortable with Stack
It is often a bit tedious to have several desktop applications open so that the user is forced to open one window and close another in order to access the application they want. We can say that this is a thing of the past since you will be able to have your applications organized and access them from the same place.
Stack can help you:
- Divide and group your apps, properly distribute your workspace and recreation center. Having several windows open is a thing of the past.
- Merge notifications of your favorite apps and don't miss anything.
- Manage multitasks easily
You can Request Access to Stack Next.
Access Facebook Messenger from your desktop
The desktop version of\nFacebook Messenger features group video calls, audio calls, photo and video upload capabilities, plus other functional elements that come from the mobile version. It has been confirmed that the application's interface is most likely adequate with a more efficient and fast system than the Lite port.