Here’s Why Stack Is the Ultimate All-In-One Messenger!
We understand exactly why you're reading this article – because you're looking for an all-in-one messenger. And also, we understand that keeping in touch with your family, friends, and coworkers has never been more critical. So, what are your options right now?
You need an application that has the power to combine all your messenger apps into a single (unified) interface. No matter if you use Facebook Messenger, Skype, Slack, or WhatsApp – you want all your chats visible and those apps usable at once.
We’re happy to say that we have a solution to ALL your needs. And with that said, allow us to introduce you to Stack!
How to Use Stack as an All-In-One Messenger?
Stack is an application that comes with a unique philosophy. It's designed to help you reach the ultimate level of productivity – by opening as many tabs as you want. Each of those tabs can be a website or a standalone Web app. And each of those can be opened at the same time. Sounds quite impressive, right?
Let’s say that you want to access Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Skype – all at once. Something like that would be impossible if we didn’t have Stack. But now, this is done in a matter of seconds, so let’s show you how.
- The first step is to download Stack (it's available for macOS, and you can download it free of charge).
- Once you install and launch Stack, it’s time to start opening new tabs. The application will give you some recommendations on the left-hand side. So, go ahead and click on ‘Messenger,’ for example.
- Feel free to sign-in to your Facebook account, and you'll get to access your messages. In other words, you'll use Facebook Messages as you usually would, without any restrictions or limitations.
- Then, click on the ‘+’ icon next to the newly opened tab. You can now open another messenger app, such as Skype, WhatsApp, Slack, or pretty much anything else. Log-in to your account, and you’re ready to go. Easy as that!
With that said, it's time to stop looking for an all-in-one messenger for iOS. The same applies to all-in-one messengers for Android or even all-in-one messengers for PC. By combining any OS and Stack, you'll access a whole new productivity platform with unlimited possibilities.
Extra Tip – Merge Multiple Accounts Into a Single Messenger!
As you can see, Stack lets you use multiple messenger apps at once. However, what if you want to access different accounts using the same messenger app?
Well, you’ll be happy to know that Stack provides an answer even in that case. And to give you an example, we’ll show you how to use Stack with multiple Instagram accounts.
- Open Stack and click on ‘Instagram’ to open this social media network.
- Log-in to your account using the newly opened tab. That’s how you’ll access your first Instagram account.
- Now, feel free to add another tab, so click on ‘+’ and then select ‘Instagram’ once again. As simple as that, you now have two instances of Instagram opened at the same time.
- Since each of those tabs are individual sessions, you can log-in to Instagram using different accounts simply by opening more tabs in Stack.
Needless to say, this applies to any website or Web app. To learn more, here’s how to use multiple Discord accounts, Asana accounts, or even multiple Instagram or Dropbox accounts at once. The provided links will take to your blog posts, explaining more about Stack’s capabilities.
Which Messenger Apps Can You Open in Stack?
In general, any Web-based messenger app works in Stack. That’s because Stack works similarly to a Web browser, where you can use any Web address to open it in an individual tab. And you can have as many of these tabs as you want!
With that said, Stack works incredibly smoothly with Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Slack, Skype, Telegram, Microsoft Teams, Discord, and more. Trust us - your imagination is the only limit here!
Finally, if you’d like to learn more about Stack and stay up-to-date with the latest productivity innovations, make sure to turn to Stack’s official blog. Plenty of tips and tricks await – so, stay tuned!