How to Switch Between Gmail Accounts
We get it; you must be wondering – “How do I switch between Gmail accounts on a computer?” and your online research leads you nowhere, right? Well, know that you’ve come to the right place that will answer all your needs, and then some more. That’s because we’re about to introduce you to a handy Web browser that lets you switch between two or more Gmail accounts in an instant and without any complicated workarounds. Here’s what you need to know!
Switch between Gmail Accounts on a Computer Without Logging Out
As promised, we'd like to introduce you to Stack, an ingenious Web browser that lets you do more on the Web. And yes, it also allows you to switch between Gmail accounts while letting you interact with all your accounts simultaneously.
As we like to say – Stack is not just a Web browser. That's because Stack comes with a radical new concept that replaces tabs with independent cards, using which you browse the Web and use online apps. Before we continue, let's show you how Stack enables you to use all your Gmail accounts from a single place.
- First, make sure to download Stack. It’s available for Windows and macOS, and you can get started free of charge. Install and then launch the application on your computer.
- Now, take a look at its interface. On the left-hand side, you’ll see a grid of suggested Web apps. So, scroll down to ‘Emails’ and then click on ‘Gmail.’
- A new card will open, leading you to your Gmail account. Feel free to input your Google email account and password, and then access your Gmail inbox. Easy as that!
- Now, here comes the really fun part. Launch another card by clicking on ‘Gmail’ once again. You’ll now see two cards side-by-side, completely independent. Log in to your second Gmail account and access it without any obstacles or workarounds.
- That's it! You can now use two different Gmail accounts and switch between them without logging out. And, of course, you're always free to add more cards, as Stack imposes no limitations on your productivity.
As you can see, Stack allows you to interact with multiple Gmail accounts without having to log out at any moment. And due to its organization based on cards, you'll have access to all your accounts via side-by-side windows. That’s something that no other Web browser offers!
What Else Can Stack Do Besides Switching Between Gmail Accounts?
The workflow described above doesn't apply to Gmail only. As said earlier, Stack is a next-generation Web browser. That means that you can browse any website and use any Web app. So, if you have multiple Outlook, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Reddit accounts, you can use all of them simultaneously. Of course, there's no limit to what Web apps you can use.
Also, let’s not forget that everything about Stack is oriented towards productivity. For example, there is the 'Quick Switch' panel (CONTROL/COMMAND + L), using which you can cycle between cards, launch new cards, and learn more about the Web browser itself.
Speaking of cards, they're only one aspect of Stack's highly advanced organizational structure. The application allows you to save cards to create stacks (groups of cards), which can then be organized into spaces. So, with just a single click, you can transform Stack and access dozens of your favorite websites.
To learn more, make sure to visit Stack’s website and keep an eye on Stack’s blog, filled with interesting tips and tricks. And finally, we promise that Stack will become your favorite new Web browser. If you’re eager to try it, make sure to Request Access to Stack Next straight away.