Combine Messaging Apps
Imagine if you could combine messaging apps in one place while using a computer. No more switching over from Discord to Messenger to Slack to TeamSpeak and all the various messenger apps that you use.
Unfortunately, there really is no multi-platform messaging app right now that you can use — at least not like how Stack does it.
So if you’re the type who uses a lot of messaging app, whether for personal reasons, work, or business, you would love to have a platform you can use for messaging needs without changing from one tab to another.
Stack isn’t your ordinary browser. In fact, you can consider it a productivity tool that would allow you to do multiple things at once. It has features that no other browsers currently have (or at least, do it amazingly like how Stack does).
One of the things it can do is combine messaging apps and allow you to see all of them at once!
Let’s say you want to access Discord, Slack, and Facebook Messenger at once. With regular browsers, you will have to open these websites in different tabs. If you want to see them at once, then you will have to put them on different windows, and minimize them accordingly.
If you’re using Windows, you may be able to drag each window into the sides and automatically put them side by side. However, this would still limit you to viewing two messenger apps all at once.
But with Stack, you can literally see all of them at once because of how each app is arranged in the window. To do that, here’s everything you need to do:
- First, make sure to download the Stack browser. Don’t worry about paying anything. It’s free for both Windows and macOS users.
- Right after opening the browser, you would see the app launcher. All you need to do is click on the messaging app that you want to open.
- If the app isn’t on the app launcher, you could also type the link on the URL bar (like in a regular browser).
- Once the app is opened, another app launcher tab would open on its left side. To open another messaging app, simply perform the same action you did earlier (find the app in the launcher or use the URL bar).
- Repeat as many times as you want.
That’s it! You can virtually do this as many times as you want and open as many messaging apps as possible. Get started by downloading the Stack browser now and open various messaging apps all at once.
Besides combining messaging apps, what can Stack do?
Aside from being able to combine messaging apps, Stack also has other features that make it unique from any other browsers out there. You could also use it to manage other websites and see all of them at once.
In addition, you can also use Stack to open multiple instances of the app, whether that’s Asana, Instagram, or any other app or website you can think of. What this means is that you can use any app or website with different accounts and use them together at once.