Manage Multiple Facebook Accounts and Pages
There are reasons why want to use multiple Facebook accounts. Some people use different accounts for work and personal life. On the other hand, there are also people, like social media managers, that manage different Facebook accounts.
Later on, you will learn how to manage multiple Facebook accounts and pages without breaking a sweat. 😎
Facebook messenger multiple accounts
Each Facebook account comes with its own Facebook messenger feature. The problem here is that you can use only use the messenger app of the Facebook account you’re logged in to.
Normal web browsers will not allow you to log in to multiple Facebook accounts at once. The browser’s system will see it as the same session. So even if you switch tabs, the same account will be logged in.
This is a pain if you need to manage different accounts. Even if Facebook allows you to log in to different accounts simultaneously, you can’t use them together in one session. You can only be logged in to one account at one time.
Multiple Facebook pages on one screen side-by-side
But Stack isn’t a normal browser — it’s a new species of browser designed, from top to bottom, for productivity. Unlike other browsers, Stack will allow you to manage multiple Facebook pages at a glance.
Meaning, you will be able to keep a close watch on all the Facebook pages you manage without going from one tab to another.
Here’s how to do that:
- First, you need to download the Stack browser. It’s available for both Windows and macOS. If you’re a paid member, enter your login credentials by clicking the avatar icon at the bottom of the left-hand sidebar.
- Now, open Facebook and log in to the account that can manage multiple Facebook pages.
- Open a Facebook page by right-clicking on it from your Facebook account and select “Open Link in New Card”. Do the same for all the pages you want to manage.
- By now, all the Facebook pages you want to manage are open in different cards.
- To view all of them at a glance, simply resize each card to fit all of them on your screen.
Voila! You can now manage all of them at once. 👍
Use Stack to manage multiple Facebook Accounts
Although Facebook doesn’t really like it when someone has multiple Facebook accounts, many people still prefer to have different accounts for several reasons. One of these is to have a different account for work, personal life, and company pages.
Stack has a feature you can use to log in to multiple accounts, not just with Facebook, but for every app and platform that you can think of like Twitter, Gmail, and Discord.
- Open the Stack browser and log in to one of your Facebook accounts.
- Now, open another Facebook card. Don’t worry if the same account is still logged in. It’s about to change in the next step.
- On the new Facebook card, click the ellipsis symbol (three dots) found on the top-right corner of the card. Then, toggle the “Private Session” option.
- Now, you can log in to another Facebook account. Repeat this step as many times as you want to. 🎉
That wasn’t so hard, was it? 😊