Manage Multiple Twitter Accounts
Are you looking for a way to log into multiple Twitter accounts? If so, you’ve come to the right place! We’ll teach you how to effortlessly open different Twitter multiple accounts in one browser and even use all of them simultaneously. 🤓
But before we proceed, you should know that we’ll not be teaching you some shady trick or a complicated script. All you need is Stack.
With that, let’s start!
First off, let us introduce you to the app that you’ll be using in order to manage multiple Twitter accounts at once.
Stack is the browser of the future made and designed to boost productivity many times over. Compared to other browsers out there, Stack enables you to open a website as a standalone web app — each one can be a separate session from the other.
That’s the reason why Stack can help you log into multiple Twitter accounts. You can’t do this with normal browsers since their system will automatically detect your current session when opening the same website on different tabs.
With that, here’s how to use Stack to manage multiple Twitter accounts:
- The first step, of course, is to download the Stack browser into your computer. (Don’t worry, it’s available for both Windows and macOS — for free! 🎉)
- Once you have Stack installed on your computer, open it up. If you’re on the paid membership plan, don’t forget to enter your Stack login credentials by clicking the avatar icon at the bottom of the left-hand sidebar.
- The next step is to open Twitter and log in to one of the accounts you need to manage.
- Don’t be surprised by this next step as you will have to open another instance of Twitter. Open Twitter on another window in the browser. (If you want to see both instances in one window, drag the borders of the windows and make them fit on the screen.)
- As of now, you have two Twitter windows running on the same session. This is the critical part. Click on the “three dots” on the top-right corner of the new Twitter window. There’s a “Private Session” setting at the bottom — toggle it to enable the feature.
- That window will restart and you can now enter another set of Twitter login credentials. The awesome thing is that you can actually repeat this process as many times as you want. 😎
Get started by downloading the Stack browser and increase your productivity many folds!
Multiple Twitter Accounts With One Email
The question “Can you open multiple Twitter accounts with one email?” doesn’t seem to get old. In fact, it’s not just on Twitter, but on every platform out there where you have to use your email address to create an account.
But to answer this question: a big yes — you can certainly do that though you may have to alter the username of your email a little bit. Oh and also, it only works with Gmail. 😊
Now, you may have tried creating another account on Twitter with the same email and got a notification that the “Email has already been taken.”
The workaround solution to this is to add a dot (.) anywhere within your Gmail address. Gmail ignores periods in the email username.
Though it seems different at first glance, both are practically the same email address and will point to the same inbox (though Twitter doesn’t know that so don’t tell them). 😊
Does Stack works the same way with other applications?
As mentioned earlier, Stack works the same way with other applications like Slack, Discord, Gmail, Instagram, and many others. So you can manage multitple twitter accounts together with lots of other different apps.
That’s why Stack is considered the ultimate all-in-one messenger. It lets you use multiple messenger apps at once with different accounts on each. A true time-saver! 😎
Want to learn more about Stack? go ahead and request access to Stack Next straight away and we'll get in touch when it’s ready to roll out!