How to Manage Multiple Pinterest Accounts
It is possible to manage multiple Pinterest accounts – but you won’t get to do this via a built-in feature. Instead, we’re going to advise you to use a new-age Web browser, called Stack. As you’re about to see, you’re only one step away from becoming a truly advanced Pinterest user – so let’s get down to business, shall we?
Log-In to Multiple Pinterest Accounts via Stack
It wouldn’t be an understatement to say that Stack is a unique Web browser. However, we like to think of it as an "operating system" for the Web. That's because Stack allows you to do things online that users of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge can't even imagine. And yes – it also allows you to manage multiple Pinterest accounts, so let’s show you how.
- First, make sure to download Stack to your computer. It’s available free-of-charge, and you can use it on macOS and Windows. Once you download it, install and launch the application – as you would usually do.
- Then, take a look at the left-hand side of Stack, where you’ll see a grid of recommended Web apps. Right at the top (in the ‘Social Apps’ group), you’ll see Pinterest. Click on its logo to proceed.
- A new card will now open, showing your Pinterest’s homepage. Feel free to log-in by clicking on the red-colored ‘Log In’ button (in the top-right corner). That’s it – you’ve now accessed your Pinterest account. However, as you can imagine, this isn’t where Stack’s capabilities come to an end.
- On the right side of the newly opened Pinterest card, you'll once again see the grid of recommended Web apps. Again, feel free to click on 'Pinterest.' Alternatively, you can use the CMD + L (Mac) / CTRL + L (Windows) keyboard shortcuts, type in 'Pinterest,' and open a new card from there.
- Once the second card opens, feel free to log-in to Pinterest again. However, since Stack’s cards are independent, you could log-in to a different account. And that’s how you can log-in to multiple Pinterest accounts via Stack.
Open Multiple Side-By-Side Windows of Pinterest
The instructions you've read above show you how Stack helps you log-in to multiple Pinterest accounts – at the same time. However, this isn't where Stack's functionality ends. If you can remember, we promised that this Web browser could do things no other browser is capable of even imagining. So, let's explain that.
Stack isn’t limited to two Pinterest cards only. Instead, you can open as many cards as you want, following the instructions above. Simply click on ‘Pinterest’ from the grid of recommended Web apps or use the CMD + L (Mac) / CTRL + L (Windows) keyboard shortcuts. That’s how you can open as many instances of Pinterest as needed – and keep them all visible on your screen, side-by-side.
And now, here’s yet another trick. If you need to focus on a single Pinterest window, double-click on its status bar (at the very top of Stack’s interface). This will expand its view across all of Stack’s interface. Double-click again to return to the previous view.
Besides working great with Pinterest, Stack also works with Twitter, Discord, Gmail, Instagram, Dropbox, Asana, and plenty more. Make sure to use the provided links to learn more and turn to Stack’s blog for additional tips and tricks.