Discord Reddit - Open Multiple Accounts at the Same Time
If you are looking for Discord Reddit, there are a few reasons why you may want to open different Reddit and Discord accounts at the same time. For one, there’s no easy way to manage multiple accounts at the same time on the same screen.
Fortunately, Stack makes it impossibly easy. This time, we will show you how to do it without breaking your computer. Let’s start! 💬
Reddit and discord are very popular platforms and pretty often, people need to open multiple chat windows or even accounts. Doing so using a normal browser is impossible. But with Stack, you can do it easily.
Stack is the browser of the future. Unlike the other browsers out there, Stack lets you open apps and websites and see all of them at once.
The reason for this is that every time you open a website or a web app with a regular browser, that’s already considered a single session. You can’t open another session — that is, open the website on another tab and be able to enter another account.
Normally, you have to either use the browser’s private browsing or else use another browser to open different accounts on a website.
But there’s no need for such a hassle with Stack! 🎉
With that, let’s discuss how to open not just discord Reddit, but multiple accounts or even chat windows of Reddit and Discord using Stack.
Rest assured, none of the steps will need technical knowledge. In fact, all you have to do is to keep on clicking. 😎So, here you have discord Reddit account.
I Found Discord Reddit, Whats Next
To start, follow these steps:
- Open the Stack browser on your computer. If you’re subscribed to a paid membership plan, make sure to enter your Stack login credentials. (You can find an avatar icon at the bottom of the left-hand sidebar.)
- The next step is to open either Discord and/or Reddit. Enter your login credentials.
- Then, open again Discord and/or Reddit website on another window inside the Stack browser. (Note that you can always drag the borders of each window to see all the opened windows on one screen.)
- Don’t worry if you find yourself still logged in on the same account you first opened. It’s pretty normal. Right now, the browser thinks you want to open another instance of the same session.
- To change that, click on the “three dots” on the top-right corner of the new window you opened. You can see “Private Session” at the bottom of the options. Click the toggle bar to enable it.
- The website will then refresh and you can now enter another set of login credentials. You can do this as many times as you want. Easy and simple, right? 👋
Can Stack improve the experience of other apps?
Besides opening Discord Reddit and other accounts at the same window, you can always open multiple accounts of any app or website — the steps are the same. It’s a great tool for multitasking. It doesn’t affect or interrupt your workflow in any way.
Think of Stack as something like an ultimate all-in-messenger. Whether that’s Discord, Slack, Facebook Messenger, you name it — you can see all your chats and interact with them all at once at a single glance.
To get started, request access to Stack Next and enjoy a better browsing experience.