How to Become a True Multitasker
A multitasker does a lot of things so rapidly that it looks almost simultaneous. At first glance, it looks like multitasking is about doing a lot of things at the same time. But a true multitasker knows that isn’t the case.
Be that as it may, the ability to multitask is one of the most-sought qualities in some industries.
For example, online project managers have to be good at multitasking and be able to deal with a lot of tasks in a short span of time. That includes working with a collaboration tool like Slack or Discord, sending a lot of emails, and others.
Browser for multitaskers that makes life easier
To become a true multitasker, you need a tool to enable you to work on different tasks almost simultaneously. Out of all multitasker tools, Stack is definitely one of those that you should use, especially if you’re working online.
Though technically a browser, Stack is more like an internet operating system. Unlike all the browsers out there, you aren’t limited to a tabulated experience. Instead, what you have are apps that can be opened and seen at the same time.
The way Stack handles internet browsing makes it an ideal multitasking Browser. You can open the same apps with different accounts and even show all these apps in a window-like fashion on a single screen.
Back to our project manager example…
Let’s say you’re multitasker handling different projects and you use different Gmail accounts on each project. Using Stack, you can open multiple instances of Gmail and use different credentials on each instance.
To do this, all you have to do is follow these steps:
- First, download and install the Stack browser. There’s a free plan available so you don’t need to think about investing some money in it right away.
- Then, open the Gmail app in Stack. If you can’t find the app right away, you can use the search feature on the new app window to search for the Gmail app.
- Once you get an instance of the Gmail app opened, enter your login credentials for one of the Gmail accounts that you use.
- To open another Gmail instance, simply open another app window and open Gmail again. On the top bar of that window, click on the “three dots” and toggle the “Private Session” option.
- That’s it! You can now enter another login credential for Gmail. You can also do this as many times as you want.
Can I be multitasker via Stack with other applications?
If you’re wondering whether or not Stack only works with Gmail, rest assured, Stack works with every application and website. Although you will not see every app in the launcher, Stack can open any website on the web, so it truly effective browser for multitaskers.
As long as Stack can open the website, you can toggle the private session feature to enable you to open multiple instances. This is extremely helpful if you’re a multitasker and you have to open multiple instances of an app or website.
Request access to Stack Next, be the first one to improve your multitasking skills online. If you need advanced tips about Stack, you can read one of our articles that talk about how to use Stack like a true Stacker.