Split Screen Browser
Using a split-screen browser has always been a challenge for most people, both PC and Mac users. The reason? There is no browser that intuitively supports split-screen, like how Stack does.
As most heavy browser users open a lot of different tabs, it is important for a browser to have a side-by-windows feature as well as a split-screen functionality. This will allow anyone to work on different tabs simultaneously.
Use Stack - Split Screen Browser
The good news is that there is a new split-screen browser in town. Unlike other browsers out there, you do not have to bother yourself with opening different tabs on different windows and minimizing them yourself just to fit all of them on the screen.
By today’s standards, that is an awful way of working and will take a lot of your precious time.
Fortunately, Stack is here. Though it exceptionally functions as a browser, Stack is more like an internet operating system. Once you try it, you will see that you are not limited to the usual experience of the most popular browsers out there.
For one, you can open side-by-side windows within the browser. Forget tabulated experience. With Stack, you have apps and websites that can be opened and seen at the same time, no need to manually resize each browser window and place them side by side.
In addition, you can also use it to open multiple accounts of the same app or website.
For example, if you want to open more than one account on Facebook, here are all the steps you need to take:
- First, download and install Stack. Do not worry about payment since there is a free plan available that you can use right away.
- Then, open the Facebook app in Stack. If you cannot find it within a second, you can make use of the search feature on the new app window and search for the Facebook app.
- Once the Facebook app is open, enter your login credentials.
- To open another Facebook account, simply open another Facebook window. On the top bar of the window, click on the “three dots” and toggle the “Private Session” option.
- Simply provide another set of credentials. Repeat as many times as you want.
What Else Can Stack Do?
Stack is a smart browser. Although you can see the usual apps every time you open another window within the browser, remember that you can actually go to any website online. All you have to do is manually enter the website in the URL bar.
In addition, you can also open multiple instances of any app or website, not just Facebook. You can use Stack with multiple accounts for Discord, Asana, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, Twitch, and many others.
As long as it can be accessed online and needs credentials, you can use Stack to open multiple accounts of it. Needless to say, it works with all applications or websites.
Try out Stack. You can use it for free, with no strings attached. Of course, you can also upgrade in order to use its most advanced features.