Discover the Best Way to Browse Reddit – Like a True Pro!
If you are looking for the best way to browse Reddit, we're sure you've found yourself spending hours exploring subreddits, sometimes maybe even getting lost in Reddit's somewhat hectic navigation.
It's no secret that browsing Reddit on a laptop isn't the most pleasurable experience. You need to manage many different posts and subreddits, as well as scroll through endless comments. And yes, all of that needs to be done while often comparing information and switching between multiple open tabs. So, there must be a better way to browse Reddit, right?
Use Stack to Browse Reddit – Here’s How!
If you’ve been wondering what is the best way to browse Reddit, we have the answer. We want to introduce you to an all-new Web browsing experience - called Stack. This innovative Web browser takes a familiar approach to browsing websites, while bringing a whole new level of organization and productivity.
Stack uses vertically positioned cards instead of traditional tabs, which you can scroll through in an instant, organize into workspaces, and more. That's how you can open Reddit in side-by-side windows, letting you easily and instantaneously compare subreddits and individual Reddit threads. Trust us on this – browsing Reddit will never be the same!
We’re sure you can’t wait to see what we’re talking about, so here’s how browsing Reddit is done using Stack, your new favorite Web browser!
- First, make sure to download Stack from its website. It comes free-of-charge, and it’s available for Windows PCs and macOS computers.
- Once you install the application, launch it. You’ll immediately see a polished interface, with a series of suggested websites and Web apps on the left-hand side. Find the ‘Social Apps’ group, and then click on ‘Reddit’ to open this website in a new card.
- Now, you can feel free to browse Reddit like you usually do. You can log-in to your account or browse anonymously. However, Stack is not just another Web browser. Check the right side of the newly opened card, and once again click on 'Reddit.' This will open another card in a side-by-side view.
- You can have as many of these cards as you want. And also, you can reorganize them, drag-and-drop them, and resize them. Let's not forget that you can even save your favorite subreddits by clicking on the status bar of a card and picking 'Save Card.'
- Lastly, keep in mind that each card in Stack is an independent session. That means that you can log-in to different Reddit accounts at the same time, while keeping all those cards open at the same time. Sounds interesting, right?
Stack is the Best Way to Browse Reddit, but does it works the same for other websites?
Yes – besides browsing Reddit, you can use Stack for pretty any other website or Web app. For example, you can manage multiple Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts. The same applies to personal and business apps like Gmail, Dropbox, Discord, Asana, and more. The sky’s the limit!
We’re sure you’re going to love everything about Stack, so why not give it a go? Make sure to request access to Stack Next straight away - and interact with the Web in a whole new way. Finally, keep in mind that you can also follow our blog for additional tips and tricks!