Multiple Linkedin Accounts
Opening multiple LinkedIn accounts is a problem since you can’t do that easily with a single browser. In fact, the most number of accounts you can open is two per app, from the regular session and from the “incognito” session.
There may be various reasons for opening different accounts. You may be a social media manager for different accounts. Or perhaps, you’re using different LinkedIn accounts per country or region.
Fortunately, opening multiple LinkedIn accounts is easy using Stack.
Stack is the browser of the future. Forget tabs, incognito, and multiple windows — these only slow you down by adding more work on your side. The technology behind Stack gives you the possibilities of multi-accounts and multi-windows.
That is, you do not need to do a round-about method to open multiple LinkedIn accounts all at once.
The key here is “private session”. Regular browsers are limited to allowing you one session per app or website only. That is why no matter why many LinkedIn tabs you open, you are still logged in, as the browser automatically detects your active session for that app or website.
Open Multiple LinkedIn Accounts Via Stack
Fortunately, Stack solves that quite easily. Here are the steps on how to open multiple LinkedIn accounts:
- Make sure to download the Stack browser first. It’s available for free for both Windows and macOS users.
- After firing up Stack, open the LinkedIn app and log in to your account.
- The next step is to open another instance of LinkedIn on another window within the browser. You can drag the borders on each window to make them fit on your screen.
- At first, Stack recognizes your current LinkedIn session. To change that, click on the “three dots” at the top-right corner of the new LinkedIn window.
- You will see a “Private Session” at the bottom. Toggle it to enable the feature and watch that window restart.
- Once restarted, you can now log in using different LinkedIn credentials. The magic here is that you can actually repeat that process as many times as you want.
Get started by downloading the Stack browser and open multiple LinkedIn accounts all at once.
What Other Social Media Platforms Can You Open With Stack?
As long as the website is in the public space and Stack can open it normally, then you can open multiple private sessions on it using the same exact steps you followed earlier.
As you can see, Stack is not your regular browser. You can consider it an internet operating system that will allow you to work productively and use methods that are otherwise impossible to do with normal browsers.